- December 21
Final course grades have been submitted. They are available (or will be
after an unknown delay, depending upon how quickly the University updates
things) from either Testudo, or MyUMD. Please do not email the
instructional staff asking what your grade is; just check Testudo or
MyUMD later, as they will be available there.
A few statistics about grades will be posted here in a day or two, so check back then if interested.
- December 10
- Regular course office hours will run through 4:30 tomorrow (Tuesday
the 11th) as per the regular schedule. Then the following extra office
hours will be held after that:
- Just FYI, the averages you see for coursework in the ELMS gradebook are not really accurate, because they include students who didn't do the coursework. For example, the Quiz #5 average shows as 29.75, but when you exclude the students who didn't show up to take the quiz, the real average is actually 34.8 (a very good result). So in looking at the grade statistics, just keep in mind that the results on coursework are generally better than they appear.
- Regular course office hours will run through 4:30 tomorrow (Tuesday the 11th) as per the regular schedule. Then the following extra office hours will be held after that:
- November 29
- Exam #2 solutions are posted (hopefully no typos).
- November 27
- New problems #1 (d) through (h) have been added to the second set of grammar practice problems.
- October 11
As mentioned in lecture, this Friday
afternoon the regular 3-5 office hours will be 2-4 instead.
- October 10
- There was a mistake in the posted office hours handout that has been
corrected; if you copied or printed the PDF please do so again (so you
don't show up to office hours at a time that is actually incorrect).
- September 21
- Project #1 is now posted.
- September 19
- The office hours handout is available under Administrative and information on the left. The office hours are beginning tomorrow.
- September 7
- Lecture slides are posted under Lectures on the left.
- August 29
- Welcome to CMSC 330!